Saturday, January 26, 2008

Weather

If you have ever been to Santa Ynez, you know this is no ordinary sight. I took this photo on my way up to run in the snow. We have had more rain in the last few days than all of last year. It's great and we desperately need it, but it's hell on my bike training!

I have had a couple of lectures from my bike riding friends about getting on my bike more. I thought I was doing pretty good, but apparently not good enough. So, with all this rain and the impending Ironman, I have set up my bike trainer more than any small blonde woman should have to. I have started on the Firefly series now and that seems to be good entertainment for the hell of training indoors. I have been running in the rain, as this doesn't bother me too much, in fact it's a fun change.

I have plenty of swim workouts I intend to post. Our coach is in Australia at the moment, but he so kindly left us with workouts to tackle in his absence.

More later...
Posted by Picasa

No comments: