Sunday, December 30, 2007

Go gently into the new year....


Or, run like hell to get there. Either way, see you in 2008. Happy New Year!

"Let there be nothing within thee that is not very beautiful and very gentle, and there will be nothing without thee that is not beautiful and softened by the spell of thy presence."
James Allen 1864-1912, Author of As A Man Thinketh

I thinketh I will run, swim and bike my way through at least part of 2008. Somebody needs to inspire me to ride more. That, I suppose, will have to be my resolution. I will ride my bike more and try to run less. Either that, or I will write a training guide on how to complete an ironman by running alone. That just might be a great challenge idea. Hmmmm.

3 comments:

Debbie said...

Ohhh dude, I'm sorta actually not feelin' the BD challenge right now. Just getting over a massive cold and now have a bladder infection. A few days ago, I got myself into the gym and was very weak. On the first had a beautiful cold clean air run, but I was soooo slow. Maybe the slowest in years. My body is revolting a little. So I'm kinda of debating the BD challenge for my actual birthday (13 days from now.) I come out for 2 weeks in Feb, but that's during mom's chemo, so I can't visit. BUT BUT BUT I will be out for the whole summer. Maybe I could do a makeup mid-birthday challenge in the vicinity of Buellton. With you. Together. What do you think?

sandee said...

Okay, summer BDC. Perfect. We are getting together this summer for some quality time. I will be sending plenty of positive healing thoughts to Park City. Miss ya lil Debkins. Happy New Year. xo

Anonymous said...

YEEEEEE! Great! Now I'm happy like a lil snurfle.