Thursday, December 27, 2007

I'm back!

Today's Chinese fortune: A man and woman will shortly annoy you

That could be everday for me. Unless of course I never leave my house, but even then I guess people could call or email. So, I wonder who it will be? Please, annoy me, I dare you....

My training has been suffering and therefore I have been not quite myself. Now that the holiday season is tapering, maybe life will be sane again. Ha ha. I just moved and that took some energy. We are still settling in to the new place, but we love it.

The pool has been closed due to some chemical fuck-up, so I'm really off of my swim rountine. I went for a longish bike ride the other day and realized how not conditioned my poor butt is. I need to spend some quality time toughening up my tender rear. The riding from my new place is awesome. There are so many directions to go long. I even enjoy the running right from my door. I just wish the days were longer. Luckily I have 2 more seasons of Sex and the City to ride my trainer to. That should get me through a few more weeks of short days. Don't knock it till you try it.

Glad we all made it through one more season of consumer madness. Off to drink more coffee.

2 comments:

Debbie said...

Yeahhhh, you're back! Thought you dropped off the earth there for a minute, little lady. And since you have nothing to do in the upcoming weeks, I just wanted to remind you of your 38 song obligation due by January 14. :) Love you, Deb

sandee said...

So...what exactly is the clandestine challenge and can I support somehow from afar??

How's life? When exactly will you be here in Feb??