Saturday, April 12, 2008

Look out for #2179

Practice swim with Jerry J
Much needed ART with Kevin
JLu duct taping my profile bottle to bike
We three are Ironfolk

Tomorrow I get up at 3 am and off to Ironman I go. The day I have been anxiously anticipating for way too long. The preparation the last few days has been brutal.
Bike and transition bags are at the event area and we are just getting our "special needs" bags together and getting to bed early. You can follow our progress online at the Ironman AZ site. I am 2179, Justin is 1006 and Jerry J, 1108.

Send us positive energy and lot and lots of love!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You have to express more your opinion to attract more readers, because just a video or plain text without any personal approach is not that valuable. But it is just form my point of view