Saturday, September 29, 2007

Life after AC




Life after AC100 is good. I am still being plagued by persistent pain in my right knee, but it seems to be getting better with time and lots of icing. It has forced me to get in the pool again and ride my bike a bit. It is always hard for me to get back to swimming after time off, not because it's physically hard(quite the opposite- it feels very good to my body), but it's just so different and time consuming. So, I went on-line and bought myself some new bathing suits to inspire my pool comeback. I haven't received them yet, but I found this great website called splish.com with very cute suits. I plan to go back to my master's swim class next week. I hope the new suits come before that. What do you think of my Halloween suit?




I'm invited to do a training run with some people training for 9 Trails, tomorrow. 9 Trails is our only local Ultra and I've wanted to do it the last couple of years, only to find it full each time I've tried to sign up. I hope to get in this year, even though it's full. The race is in Novemeber sometime. Check it out: santa barbara 9 trails. If I don't get in, I guess I will volunteer.




I must not forget... there are more important things than running, like inspiring and supporting other's in their endeavors. Cheers.


No comments: