Sunday, September 30, 2007

Wait a minute....

Did I say there were more important things than running? Maybe that's true, but I can't think of anything I love to do more than run...at least right now.

I had such an awesome run today with the 9 Trails crowd in Santa Barbara. I was really nervous about my knee and my ankle, but decided to suck it up and go anyway. I am so glad I did. My knee and ankle feel better now than when I began. Odd, I know, but sometimes, just sometimes, that's the way it works. We ran about 18 miles on very hilly, mostly technical trails. It was great to be out on the trails again. Now that the Zaca Fire is out, everything seems to be open again. Yipee!!

2 comments:

Debbie said...

Hey Dootsen. Glad yer knee is better. Guess what...?!?! I'm doing a birthday challenge this year. I'm actually making it happen. Although my Dutch friends literally think I'm crazy. Not like "oh Debbie, your so crazy..." but like (whispering amongst themselves) "what the fuck is she up to... Crazy Americans!" Anyway, more later. Love you, Sniblin'

sandee said...

They don't know the half of our craziness, either...

So, what's the challenge? Are you gonna post on Bithday Challenge? I can't wait. Maybe I can do some of it with you from afar.

Hope your running is still going well. Miss you, love you.