Friday, November 9, 2007

With 9 Trail on the horizon, I opted to skip track yesterday and just do my "telephone pole" workout. No, it's not some pole dancing routine, it's running. I pick a long street lined with telephone poles and increase my speed for a certain amount then back off for one length of poles. It's fun, it makes the time go fast and it's a damn good workout.

I'm trying to remember swim workout yesterday. Maybe it's too early in the morning or maybe I haven't had enough coffee. I'll post later if I can remember. Shit.

I plan to get out on the 9 trails course this weekend. I hope the trails are open. The last training run was cancelled (again) last Sunday because of fire danger and trail closures. This will be my last big run weekend till the race. I'm considering doing a race in the Bay area the following weekend. I have a choice of 50K or 50 Mile. I'm leaning toward 50K.

I have to work early today. Hi ho hi ho...

1 comment:

Debbie said...

Hey Good Luck on your race! Love you!