Friday, October 5, 2007

I think I will post my swim workouts for future reference. Also, if anyone wants to try them...they are super fun.

Yesterday we did this:

200 x 2 swim:
free/back
free/breast

200 x 2 kick
free/fly
free/back

16 x 50 at 5 second descending intervals

16 x 50 at 5 second descending interval 5 seconds faster than previous set

plus, of course warm up and cool down a few hundred.

My bathing suits still haven't come. I'm irritated now. Abigail and I got our halloween costumes, though, and they are super cute. Maybe I will post pictures of them later. She looks so beautiful!

4 comments:

Debbie said...

I have an assignment for you for my bday challenge... you have to go too itunes and make a LIST of 38 of the worst 80's tunes and email that list to gert at gert@beukema.net. Then the night before my challenge he'll download the list and upload to my ipod. I want it to be a total surprise! Isn't that beyond awesome?

Debbie said...

And they have to be BADDDDDDDDd

sandee said...

This I can definitely do and with pleasure. You will be in PAIN listening to these songs. I'm going to have to insist on some bad 80's dancing to go along with the music.

Debbie said...

Yes Ma'am!! (saluting)