Tuesday, October 30, 2007

BOO


The Senorita and the Wench at Cindy's Halloween Party...don't I look freaky with black hair?


Here's the deal on the new swim suits. I got them, but I obviously ordered the wrong size (24) and could not even pull the damn thing much above my knees. So, it turns out I know nothing about swimsuit sizing. I just got the smallest size, like I always do and hope it's not too big. WRONG. I think Abigail, who's 8, would have a hard time getting the 24 on. I didn't try because I knew she would want to keep the suit if it fit and she doesn't need another bathing suit, especially a $48 one. So, I sent them back and cancelled the Halloween suit since I won't get to wear it near Halloween. BOO hoo. That's the story. Now, here's the workout:

4 x 200 swim: free/back/free/breast (50 each)

4 x 150 kick: fly/back/free

4 x 100 increasing speed

2 x 400 free

cool down


Happy Halloween

2 comments:

Debbie said...

Ha! Now you finally really do look like my sister!

sandee said...

senorita hermanas?