Thursday, October 11, 2007

Will I ever get my new Halloween swimsuit???

It was extra tough to get outta bed today, but I was in the pool by 6AM. The first half of the workout I was gasping for air the whole time. Then, poof, I was warmed up and on the heels of my lane-mate till the end. There should be a special lane for endurance athletes.

Warm-up
  • 8 X 50 swim: free/back
  • 8 X 50 kick: free/back

Then:

  • 4 X 100
  • 4 X 200
  • 4 X 100 faster

Cool down 4 X 50 pull, 100 breast

I think they are hand stitching my new bathing suits...they are still not here. They did send me an email apologizing for the delay. Grrrrr. They better be really cute and make my butt look small.

I'm going out of town this weekend and will get to run some new trails. Very exciting.

Happy training.

1 comment:

Debbie said...

Well if the swimsuits don't show up... you can wear the nifty lil red mesh t-shirt I sent for your challenge. ;) Love you, Dertles