Tuesday, February 26, 2008

The Workout:

6 x 100 free: 75 swim, 25 drill

4 x 100 kick: fly, back, free, fly on back

2 x 100 pull

Main set:

5 x 300 free, try to stay at same time each 300


Feeling great today...finally. Painting is done and it's time to move! YEEAHH!!! I brought my bike to work today and plan to sneak out for a couple of hours of solitude and sun. Life is pretty good today.

Oh, by the way, I really think that recover-ease stuff works. I am also going to give their sister product, energ-ease a try. I have noticed a drastic decrease in muscle soreness the day after a tough wokout. Usually if I am sore directly after a run, than I am in for it the day after, but it seems that if I take this stuff just following a workout, I don't notice the soreness the next day. Expedited muscle recovery? Who knows, but I like it.

Have a lovely lovely day.

No comments: