Thursday, February 28, 2008

The need for more pictures on my blog has been noted and I plan to post some soon. But for now, here's this mornings workout:

Warm up:

300 swim

300 kick

300 swim, (25 swim, 25 drill)

300 pull (used my new paddles today)

Main:

8 x 50 (:55)

8 x 100 (1:45)

8 x 50 (:50)

cool-down

Nobody could count this morning, so maybe we did 9 50's and 7 100's or some other variation. I was just trying to keep up. I could not find my recover-ease after swimming this morning. Bummer.

I plan to go out for a run this afternoon on one of my favorite trails off of Figueroa Mtn. Rd. Today is my last day working at my Santa Ynez office. Starting tomorrow I will be in Los Olivos. It's great to be moving, finally. I will be closer to Figueroa Mtn. in Los Olivos, which is, in itself, reason to be happy about the move. The new sign was put up yesterday, so I guess it's official.

Pictures coming soon...

No comments: