Sunday, March 23, 2008

Happy Easter!

Greetings from Phoebe the Easter Doggy. She looks miserable, don't you think? It was another creative training weekend with the kids. I spent a grueling 3 + hours on the trainer yesterday, then 70 minutes swimming long intervals at the Y, with the kids, of course.
Today, I snuck out for a 2 hour run, doing loops so I was always within a short distance of the house. I then came home and the kids paced me with their bikes for another 30 or so minutes. It is warmer today then it has been for quite a while. The sun feels really good. I have been checking the Phoenix weather and it is always warmer than here. I think of the poor souls who will be coming from some truly cold place and how the shock of dry 80 degree weather is going to feel.
I think I'm gonna have me an Easter beer. Cheers!

No comments: