Thursday, March 27, 2008

Wishful Thinking...

I battled the wild wind today on my bike. My nice short 20 mile ride felt like, oh, 40 miles. But, it was good training for AZ, right? Ugh, I can't wait to finally be on the road to Justin's house, where I will stay for Ironman. I wish I could transport myself to the running portion of the race and have the swim and bike behind me. I will have charged the course thus far, and be feeling great on the run. Well, wishful thinking gets you where? Nowhere but 2 weeks till the race, that's where!
Here you go... the workout:
Warm-up


4 x 150 (100 free, 50 stroke)

4 x 150 kick (same as above)


6 x 150 free (50 moderate, 50 fast, 50 slow)

2 x 150 free (same as above)


200 cool down


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awhh...don't you look absolutely beautiful. I wish I was able to see more of you -- riding by with that girl on top. You must be a Specialized!